Thursday, June 11, 2009

WAZ PEOPLE OF MY PENUTBUTTER NATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry i ant written in a while. iv been at BIBLE CAMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I made so many new friends!! I got a new girl friend !!! who is BEAUTIFUL , AND SINGS LIKE AN ANGEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just got back from senior week !!! I leave Sunday for junior week!!!!!!!!! I been so busy this month!!!!! last week my church had VBS , camp this week,camp next week,and baseball!!!!!!!! well ill hop off here . PEANUTBUTTER ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I think she is going sometime in July to a singing competition in New York isn't she? or has she already been?

    ReplyDelete